Company & Organization Teams
Connection Hour® for New Hires
Growing your team? Let us help you make their start at your Company the most EPIC ever!
This 90-min Connection Hour experience helps teams quickly get to know new employees in a powerful way and for new employees to learn about their teammates to accelerate connection, collaboration and trust.
It will be an interactive experience to get a better sense of who each person is and what they care about. It’s an opportunity for everyone on the team to CONNECT and in particular, learn about and celebrate the new team members!
⭐⭐⭐ Average Participant Rating: 9.5/10! ⭐⭐⭐
"Loved this! It was great to get to know our new team member and to also have a space to connect and learn more about each other!" – Board Member, YYC Growers
“I discovered that I just joined an amazing team!” - Clayton, ET Group
“This was such a great opportunity to feel integrated into the team and know a bit more about team members." - Kevin, ET Group
Connection Hour® Signature Virtual Experience
Igniting powerful connection in a remote world.
A powerful multi-week guided virtual experience that helps create a more connected work culture by inspiring meaningful conversations.
Learn what people care about to foster strong collaboration and have people feel more seen, valued and a sense of belonging.
This proprietary research-backed method is centered around the power of inquisition and storytelling. Participants practice moving from small talk to real talk by learning key thoughtful questions that are proven to accelerate initiating and deepening relationships and practice mindful listening.
This Program Will Help Your Team:
- Improve collaboration to increase productivity, creativity and retention.
- Build rapport, trust, and relationships with colleagues, customers and clients.
- Create a connected culture of curiosity and inclusivity where people bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Get to know your team members on a personal level and increase emotional connection.
- Promote greater happiness and reduce loneliness in the workplace.
- Strengthen communication skills, self-awareness and EQ by becoming a better listener and a confident conversation sparker.
Who This is For:
Conscious leaders who value people, culture, curiosity and connection and may:
- Need support to create more connection amongst remote & hybrid teams.
- Believe personal development initiatives for their people is critical to driving growth and positive well-being.
- Be expanding teams and want an innovative forum to get to know new hires.